Bring aromatherapy to your shower with a DIY shower steamer!
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 5 drops of fragrance oil
- Silicone molds or cupcake tins
- Preheat the over to 350° F (180° C)
- Mix the baking soda, fragrance oils, and filtered water in a bowl. Continue mixing until thick paste.
- Fill the molds and compact into shape.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350° F
- Remove the tray from oven and allow to cool
- Pop the steamers out and enjoy!
We encourage you experiment with your favorite scents but here are some that we enjoy!
How to Use:
Place a disc in the bottom of your shower or in a soap dish, away from a direct stream of water (It will dissolve too fast). As water trickles on it, it will release a gentle aroma.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs