Keep your house clean using these DIY reuseable wipes. Ingredients:
You Will Also Need:
- Towels or an old t-shirt
- Large jar
- Find an old towel or t-shirt and use scissors to cut some rag-sized cloths.
- Fill up your jar with castile soap, water and fragrance oil.
- Put lid on and shake to mix everything.
- Remove the lid from the jar and place the rags into the jar. Flip the jar upside-down a few times to make the liquids soak into the rags.
— About Us
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.