Create Your Own Sunscreen (SPF 30+)!
This sunscreen is easy to make and doesn’t leave that sticky or greasy feeling after applying! PS: It’s water resistant too!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Shea butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cups of Beeswax
- Distilled Water
- 1/4 cup Apricot Kernel Oil
- 1/2 Non-nano Zinc Oxide
- 2 tbsp of Cacao Powder (Helps the sunscreen blend in with your skin tone)
- Squeeze Bottles to store your finished sunscreen!
- Measuring Glass
- Double Boiler
- 60 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Bali Mango, Caribbean Escape, or Island Hop
- Add 1/4 cup of beeswax, 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1/2 cup shea butter to heat safe measuring cup.
- Use double boiler to melt butter, oil and beeswax together.
- Remove the mixture from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- When the mixture has cooled for a few minutes, add 1/4 cup apricot kernel oil.
- Add the 60 drops of fragrance oil and stir well!
- Add 1/2 cup non-nano zinc oxide and the 2 tbsp of cacao.
- Let the mixture cool completely for a few hours. The zinc and cocoa may have settled so make to mix again very well before transferring the sunscreen into their containers!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs