This exfoliating facial cleanser is gentle, great for dry skin and can help ease a multitude of skin problems!
What You Need:
- 2 Tablespoon mango butter
- 2 Tablespoon Murumuru butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Argan oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon French blue clay
- 1 Tablespoon jojoba beads
- Glass jar/ storage container
- Blender/ Mixer
- 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Asian Orchid, Fresh Rain, or Clarity!
- Add the mango butter, murumuru butter, and argan oil into a heat-resistant mixing bowl. Warm until the ingredients are melted.
- Once melted, add the French blue clay.
- Add 15 drops of fragrance oils!
- Whip with a handheld blender fitted with the whisk attachment until soft and fluffy and doubled in volume. If the mixture doesn’t become creamy after a few minutes, put the bowl in the freezer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir the jojoba beads into mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into airtight glass jars or storage containers.
***To use, take a small amount of DIY cleansing balm out of the jar with a cosmetic spatula, and apply in dots all over your face. Using your fingertips, gently massage the face scrub into the skin in small, circular motions. Rinse off with plenty of warm water and continue with the rest of your skincare routine.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.