DIY Fall Reed Diffuser Scents
- Wooden reeds (Check out our reed diffuser kit!)
- Glass bottle
- 1 Tbsp Vodka
- 1/4 cup water
- small metal funnel
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Spiced Caramel Pear, Salted Caramel Pumpkin, or Amber Romance!
- Add the vodka and fragrance oils into the glass bottle
- Use the funnel to add water to the bottle. Shake very well!
- Soak one end of the reeds in the oil mixture for 5 minutes before flipping them and placing the other ends in! Your diffuser is ready to display!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs