DIY Foaming Clay Scrub
Try this lightweight cleansing scrub that foams up nicely with a little bit of exfoliation!
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons white kaolin clay
- 1 tablespoon rhassoul/ghassoul clay
- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender petals
- 4 teaspoon of finely ground soup
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- A dust mask
- Coffee grinder or blender
- 25 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Bay Rum, Butterscotch Cookie Dough, or Caramel Nut Muffin
- Combine the clays, the charcoal, the petals and the soap in your coffee grinder and blend them together for 1 minute. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to let any dust settle.
- Add the teaspoon of sesame oil over the powder and give it a quick stir before blending everything together for another minute, leaving the mixture to sit for a few minutes again before scooping.
- To Use: Spoon a generous half a teaspoon of the scrub into your palm, combine it with a bit of warm water, and work it up between your hands before massaging it into your face and rinsing off.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs