DIY Lavender Linen Spray
- A 4 oz. spray bottle
- Witch hazel
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 15 drops of Lavender, Lavender Chamomile, or Lavender Breeze.
- In your spray bottle of choice, put about 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice!
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of witch hazel. This helps to emulsify the oils since oil and water don’t mix.
- Fill the rest with tap or distilled water.
- Put the cap on the spray bottle and give it a good shake. Then, spray on your sheets, pillows, blankets, couches, dog beds, etc. Anywhere you like!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Haircare and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs