DIY Multipurpose Cleaning Wipes
Here’s a simple recipe to a multipurpose cleaning wipe— a great alternative to harsher cleaning agents!
What You Need:
- 1 plastic container (with plastic lid!)
- 1 roll extra-strong paper towels (Or you can also use cut up pieces of fabric for an eco-friendly version of this recipe!)
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of dish soapa
- 15 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Peach Citrus, Coral Reef or Dragonfruit Berry but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Using a box cutter, cut a small x in the center of the plastic lid.
- Using a bread knife, cut through the paper towel roll to create a roll that will fit into the container.
- Mix together the vinegar, rubbing alcohol, water, dish soap, fragrance oils and gently mix until combined.
- Place the paper towel roll into the container and pour the mixture over it so that it is fully saturated.
- Once the towel has been soaked for a few minutes, you can remove the center cardboard roll. Also if you’d like to make the scent stronger, add 5-10 more drops of fragrance oil :)
- Pull paper towels from the center of the roll and through the ‘x’ opening on the container lid! Pull the wipe out from the lid to start cleaning!
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs