DIY Oatmeal and Milk Bath with Rose Petals
- 1 cup of organic oatmeal oats
- 1 cup powdered goat milk (you can use any powder milk you like)
- 6 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 5 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Forever Yours, Fire Amber, or Rose Garden!
- Put the oatmeal oats, powdered milk and fragrance oils in a food processor.
- Press the pulse button a few times until all the ingredients are mixed well and the oatmeal resembles the powdered milk.
- Transfer ingredients into a glass bowl and add the dried rose petals. Mix it up with a spoon until all the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the mixture to 3 mason jars and store or use right away. **Tip: Stay in the tub for at least 20 mins to get the full benefits from the oatmeal bath!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs