We have a wonderful useful Exfoliating Peppermint Pedi Scrub for you today, to help get those winter toes nice and soft. This recipe contains sugar, which exofliates to remove dead skin cells and reveal new, softer feet. The Coconut oil in this Exfoliating Peppermint Pedi Scrub penetrates deeply into the skin to hydrate cracked feet, while Peppermint Fragrance leaves them with a rejuvenating aroma. The recipe also contains dried herbs which give the skin a good dose of vitamins and minerals and also removes dead skin cells. You can use this daily during a shower to really get your heals and toes soft.
- If solid, melt your coconut oil first either on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Pour melted coconut oil over sugar and mix well.
- Add fragrance oil and mix again. (If you want like the aroma stronger add more drops.)
- Then, add your dried herbs from the tea bag for additional exfoliating texture and visual appeal.
- Mix well until combined and put in into a container for use.
**Peppermint- This oil fragrance has strong minty notes with herbaceous and fresh camphoraceous undertones leaving you vitalized and refreshed. Imagine this aroma as a flurrying blizzard of cool peppermint shavings magically whirl about in fresh decadence, like a child’s first snow globe. **