We love Bath Bombs, they are an amazing and luxurious addition to a warm bath. We wanted to share with you a recipe called Instant Vacation Bath Bomb. Sometimes we may need a little get away at the end of a hard day, we can't always leave for the Caribbean but we can take a bath with an Instant Vacation Bath Bomb with fragrances of juicy pineapple, creamy coconut and sweet peach warmed by sheer white musk and smooth vanilla. It will take your mind and body on a little needed Vacay.
Instant Vacation Bath Bomb: 1 cup citric acid 1 cup baking soda ½ cup cornstarch ½ cup melted coconut oil 8-10 drops of Instant Vacation
fragrance oil Tropical Molds
or paper cupcake liners Food coloring (optional)
- In a medium size bowl, mix together all of your dry ingredients (citric acid, baking soda, and cornstarch) and set aside.
- If you’re using food coloring, now would be the time to add it into the dry ingredients. I found that using your hands is the way to go in terms of mixing. Start with just a few drops, and work up to the color intensity you'd like.
- In a separate bowl, combine your oils. While stirring, gradually add these to the bowl of dry ingredients. If you pour too quickly, the liquid will create a reaction with the citric acid.
- Use your hands to knead everything together inside of the bowl until your ingredients start to clump together. The result should feel almost like damp sand while building a sandcastle.
- Scoop the mixture into whichever mold you’re using, and pack it down tight. The back of a spoon works perfectly to press your mixture in place.
- Let your bath bombs dry for at least 24 hours, and they’ll be ready to go!
Instant Vacation Fragrance Oil- A sandy beach on a tropical island is your vacation destination with this Fragrance Oil! Relax, soak up the sun and enjoy the delight found in this blend of juicy pineapple, creamy coconut and sweet peach warmed by sheer white musk and smooth vanilla.