Today’s DIY will help you make your towels and sheets smell nicer for longer!
What You Will Need:
- Mix the Epsom salt and the baking soda together and then add 25 drops of your fragrance oil of choice into the mixture.
- Transfer to your container of choice.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the scent booster into your washing machine drum prior to adding clothing.
- Use your laundry detergent as usual.
- Enjoy your fresh smelling clothes!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.