This Island Hop Lotion Bar will send your senses away to a tropical island on a sandy beach. Who doesn't want to imagine the warm sun and beautiful waves overtime you apply it?
1 cup coconut oil
½ cup Shea butter
1 cup beeswax
½ cup almond oil
Island Hop Fragrance oil
Square silicone mold
DIRECTIONS for Island Hop Lotion Bar
- Melt coconut oil and beeswax in a microwave safe bowl by heating in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the mixture is liquid and smooth.
- Stir in the Shea butter until melted.
- Add Island Hop fragrance oil a little at a time. Start with 10 drops of each and then add more until desired scent is reached.
- Pour hot liquid carefully into a silicone mold.
- Allow lotion bars to sit overnight.
- Remove from the mold and store in a cool, dry place. Remember that coconut becomes liquid in warm temperatures.
Use this lotion daily and enjoy wonderful moisturized aromatically relaxing lotion.
*Island Hop Fragrance Oil- Escape with this tropical Island Hop Fragrance Oil blend of blood orange, sun-kissed pineapple, creamy coconut and a sugar vanilla base. A perfect fragrance oil to transport your senses to a sandy beach to bask in the warm sun.