After a long winter our feet need some TLC, here's our ever popular Eternal Essence Oil Foot Scrub recipe, which we like to call our Summer Toes Foot Scrub, to get your toes in Summer condition. The recipe is super easy and fun, especially choosing your favorite summer aromas to make a yummy summer scrub your own creation. Here are the 3 ingredients for this Summer Toes Foot Scrub you will need, which you probably already have in your kitchen: -Granulated Sugar -Olive or Coconut Oil -Fragrance Oil Just pour 1 cup granulated sugar into a mixing bowl. Gradually add your favorite Olive or Coconut Oil and mix until you have a slightly wet, but grainy consistency. Add a few drops of Eternal Essence Fragrance Oil. Transfer the scrub to a container and enjoy this Summer Toes Foot Scrub. Don't forget to stop by our Pinterest
page to get more fun and creative ideas for using your fabulous Eternal Essence Oils. *Some of our fun summer aroma ideas that would perfect for this Summer Toes Foot Scrub recipe: Tahitian Vanilla
- This complex exotic creamy vanilla is a must have for your line. Entwined with a whisper of heavenly tropical flowers, this Fragrance Oil invites in the tropical aromatic ambiance of a Tahitian Island breeze. Sun & Sand
- This oil fragrance bottles up the invigorating scent of a warm day at the beach so you can bask in the sun with your toes in the sand wherever you are. Sun & Sand oil fragrance is a fresh citrus scent with notes of ozone, amber, musk, and powder. Pina Colada
- Bartender Ramón Marrero created the classic drink in 1954 in San Juan, Puerto Rico—and it has since become what may just be the world’s most popular rum drink. This Oil Fragrance blend was created to be a truly fruity sensational aroma having the fragrances of ripe of pineapple, tart cherry, and tangy citrus notes, blended with sweet coconut milk and finished with delicate notes of vanilla and white musk. Ocean Breeze
- A fresh aquatic oil fragrance that is as light and cool as a morning sea breeze. Be reminded of the irresistible scent of the ocean waves with a splash of orange bergamot and woody base notes for true marine freshness. It has green top notes with fresh floral, citrus, muguet, and jasmine and heart notes of hyacinth, rose, carnation, and narcissus. Coconut Cream
-This oil fragrance is delicious, sweet and creamy with nuances of sweet burnt sugar, cinnamon and peach at the heart of the fragrance. This Coconut Cream oil fragrance is a tropical paradise able to transport your senses to a white sandy beach, relaxing in the shade of a palm tree. Cucumber
- Cucumbers come in hundreds of varieties and dozens of colors and naturally contain many nutritional benefits, including hydrating properties and valuable nutrients. This Cucumber oil fragrance is fresh and crisp with top notes of cucumber, green, muguet, and citrus. Geranium and rose are at the heart of the fragrance accompanied with a soft violet and musk at the base.