Here’s a quick way to freshen up your room! Create your own Reed Diffuser using your favorite scents!
- A glass container (Something with a narrow mouth and wider bottom works the best!)
- Reed diffuser sticks or Kebab skewers
- Fragrance oils
- 1/4 Cup of Carrier Oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil works well) or Mineral Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of vodka or rubbing alcohol
Mix 1/4 of Carrier Oil or Mineral Oil and 1 tbsp. of vodka or rubbing alcohol in a glass jug then pour into your container. Add approximately 12 drops of your favorite Eternal Essence Fragrance Oil for every 1/4 cup of Mineral Oil that you have added. Insert the reeds into the bottle and cut as necessary, they should be approximately double the size of the bottle. After a few hours flip the sticks over to help the soak the dry end. You will need to flip the sticks over every week until the aroma completely disappears.
Here are some of our favorite scents!
This oil fragrance is delicious, sweet and creamy with nuances of sweet burnt sugar, cinnamon and peach at the heart of the fragrance. This Coconut Cream oil fragrance is a tropical paradise able to transport your senses to a white sandy beach, relaxing in the shade of a palm tree.
This Amber oil fragrance is warm and sensual with nuances of warm vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, and blackberry with musk at the base for an overall rounded, romantic scent.
The ever-popular Lavender plant is indigenous to the Mediterranean area and offers a heavenly fragrance. The use of Lavender goes back thousands of years, with the first recorded uses by the Egyptians during the mummification process. Both the Greeks and the Romans had many uses for it, the most popular being for bathing, cooking, as an ingredient in perfume, healing wounds, and as an insect repellant. This Lavender oil fragrance is true to the classic lavender aroma, cherished by so many.
This Clean Cotton oil fragrance is reminiscent of a summer breeze blowing through freshly laundered clothes. It contains notes of floral, lilac, and jasmine with an amber and musk base.
“It is the ancient smell of calm, the cool beauty of the night. You know the jasmine flower only opens after dark, when the sun sets and the temperature drops. The small white flowers look like the stars painted on the ceilings of the tombs of pharaohs.” -Tom Healy. This oil fragrance is a classic beautiful jasmine with top notes of muguet, ozone, and floral apple with a touch of grape. It contains heart notes of jasmine, rose, and lilac, and musk with woody notes at the base.
A swirl of blinding white, the gardenia’s waxy blossom is pure and sensual. So intoxicating is its sweetness that raising a bloom to your nose invites you to swoon. This Gardenia oil fragrance is beautiful with top notes of muguet, jasmine, strawberry and grape, with heart notes of gardenia, lilac, rose, hyacinth and narcissus, and base notes of balsam, amber musk, woods, and violet.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media