Create your own moisturizing foaming hand soap using these ingredients and our fragrance oils! What You’ll Need:
- 1 foaming soap dispenser
- 2 tbsp unscented castile soap
- 1-2 tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 5-10 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend using these fresh scents: Coconut Lime Verbena or Pear Fantasy
- Begin by pouring the fractionated coconut oil and unscented Castile soap into your foaming soap dispenser.
- Next, add the fragrance oil of your choice (5-10 drops depending on the strength of scent you prefer)
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
- Screw the pump back on and gently mix.
— About Us
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.