For our Ocean lovers, we have a Ocean Breeze Solid Perfume recipe. Ocean Breeze fragrance is a fresh aquatic oil fragrance that is as light and cool as a morning sea breeze. it is reminiscent of the scent of the ocean waves with a splash of orange bergamot and woody base notes for true marine freshness. It has green top notes with fresh floral, citrus, muguet, and jasmine and heart notes of hyacinth, rose, carnation, and narcissus.
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
Fill the pan with 1/2 cup water, place it on a burner and turn the heat to medium. Put
the beeswax beads in a glassbowl and place inside the pan. Once it's melted, add and mix in the olive oil. Let it continue to melt for five minutes. Next, remove the glass bowl from the pan, then very quickly, stir in the Ocean Breeze fragrance oil and pour it into the final container. Remember that the fragrance oil will smell very strong at first but will fade to softer scent once it's dried within the perfume.
To use your Ocean Breeze Solid Perfume, rub it on the inside of your wrist or on the side of your neck for a fresh scent that will last all day.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media