This Pineapple Soap on a Rope smells so good and it is really fun to make. Pineapples have a vibrant tropical flavor that balances the tastes of sweet and tart. This Pineapple
oil fragrance is fresh sweet, lingering and warm. You will need to collect plastic food containers that you use at home, like yogurt or cottage cheese.
–Glycerin melt and pour soap base
-Plastic Household containers in any shape or size you’d like.
Cut your soap base into cubes. Melt it in the microwave or use the double broiler method on the stove. Once your soap base is melted entirely, stir in 20 drops of Pineapple Fragrance Oil. Rig up a system to position your rope perfectly in your containers, Mason jars and a ruler were the perfect solution! Pour the soap into the containers. Once your soap is completely set, overnight is a good idea, they are ready to come out. If you stick it in the freezer for several hours, the soap should just pop out.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media