Spiced Cider Pinecones
What you will need:
- Spiced Cider Fragrance Oil
- Gallon zip-top bag
- Large bowl or sink filled with water
- Cookie sheet
How to make Spiced Cider Pinecones:
- You can have a lovely walk foraging through the woods to find your cute little cones or buy them on Amazon HERE. If you foraged for them then give them a bath to get rid of any debris or critters that might be hiding inside. The easiest way to do this is to fill up the sink or bowl and pour the pinecones in. The pinecones will float, so you'll need to place a plate or something else with weight over the cones so they'll sink back under the water. Let them soak for an hour or so before moving on to the next step.
- Lay the cones out on a foil-lined baking sheet and pop them in a 200º oven for about 30 minutes. This will help the cones open up and will kill off any gross stuff that made it through the bath.
- Once the cones have cooled completely, transfer them to a gallon zip-top bag. Now, the fun part—bust out your Spiced Cider oil and have at it! Sprinkle about 30 drops total of the oil inside the bag. Seal the bag and give it a good shake.
- Place the bag somewhere out of the way where it won't be disturbed for one week so that the cones can soak up all the goodness. The longer you let the pinecones sit, the stronger the smell, so if you can wait two weeks—even better!
SPICED CIDER – 10ML $2.95 A mulled apple type with top notes of green apple, lemon, orange and eucalyptus, middle notes of cinnamon, peach, pine, and clove with a tonka bean, vanilla, base note.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs