There are several tropical aromas to chose when you are making your project. I thought it would be a good idea to collect our tropical aromas in a list so we can compare their fragrances for our tropical aroma crafts.
- Bali Mango type- A tropical fruity type with top notes of peach, strawberry, pineapple, and lemon, middle notes of pear, gardenia, melon, lily of the valley, and jasmine with a white musky, amber, sugary, powdery raspberry base note.
- Bahama Berry & Melon- Bahama Berry is an evergreen plant that crawls along sunny, rocky outcroppings of its’ native Caribbean islands. Coupled with a sweet, summery Melon aroma, this exotic blend offers a tantalizing tropical aroma. It has a top note of citrus and berries with nuances of pineapple. Sweet peach, honeydew melon, and jasmine are at the heart with a whisper of musk at the base.
- Caribbean Escape- A sweet fruity fig type with top notes of grapefruit, pear, pineapple, and melon, middle notes of jasmine, gardenia, peach and coconut, with a sugary powdery raspberry and vanilla base note.
- Coconut Cream- This oil fragrance is delicious, sweet and creamy with nuances of sweet burnt sugar, cinnamon and peach at the heart of the fragrance. This Coconut Cream oil fragrance is a tropical paradise able to transport your senses to a white sandy beach, relaxing in the shade of a palm tree.
- Coconut Lime Verbena- A tropical citrusy pina colada type with top notes of lime, lemon, mandarin, coconut and pineapple, middle notes of melon, cyclamen, and peach, with a woody sandalwood and white musky base note.
- Enchanted Orchid- With a delicate, sculptural beauty and historical rarity, Orchid exotic blooms carry an unrivaled symbol of refinement, luxury and mystery. This Enchanted Orchid Fragrance Oil has mesmerizing fruit and floral notes that capture the exotic characteristics of a blooming orchid garden. It has top notes of juicy orange and mandarin, middle floral notes of velvet rose, lily of the valley and violet blend nicely with a white musk base.
- Guava Colada- A fruity and tropical coconut type with top notes of peach, coconut, apricot, and cherry, middle notes of pear, milky melon, jasmine, and cyclamen, with a tonka bean, and sugary vanilla base note.
- Instant Vacation- A sandy beach on a tropical island is your vacation destination with this Fragrance Oil! Relax, soak up the sun and enjoy the delight found in this blend of juicy pineapple, creamy coconut and sweet peach warmed by sheer white musk and smooth vanilla.
- Island Hop- Escape with this tropical Island Hop Fragrance Oil blend of blood orange, sun-kissed pineapple, creamy coconut and a sugar vanilla base. A perfect fragrance oil to transport your senses to a sandy beach to bask in the warm sun.
- Malibu Rum Cupcakes- This Malibu Rum Cupcake Fragrance Oil is a vision of lying on a beach, drinking out of a coconut, and soaking up the rays and is sure to bring out your summertime spirit.
- Mango Madness- One of the world’s most diverse, popular and luscious fruits, the mango, comes in thousands of varieties, ranging from giant grapefruit-sized to tiny plum-sized. This Mango oil fragrance is sweet and deliciously tropical with top notes of citrus, green, mango, pineapple, grapefruit, and floral apple having the heart of classic jasmine, lilac, plumeria, and peach with base notes of powder, musk, and coconut.
- Passion Fruit & Guava- A rich tropical fruity type with top notes of orange, peach, black raspberry, and melon, middle notes of banana, pineapple, rose, pear, clove, cyclamen and gardenia, with a musky, sugary vanilla base note.
- Pina Colada- Bartender Ramón Marrero created the classic drink in 1954 in San Juan, Puerto Rico—and it has since become what may just be the world’s most popular rum drink. This Oil Fragrance blend was created to be a truly fruity sensational aroma having the fragrances of ripe of pineapple, tart cherry, and tangy citrus notes, blended with sweet coconut milk and finished with delicate notes of vanilla and white musk.
- Pineapple- Pineapples have exceptional juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavor that balances the tastes of sweet and tart. This Pineapple oil fragrance is fresh sweet, lingering, and warm.
- Plumeria- To Hawaiians Plumerias are positive and used to create jewelry, to Hindus they represent dedication and devotion, to Buddhists they are immortality and to Chinese they mean love. This exotic Plumeria oil fragrance has an enticing aroma with top notes of fresh floral, green, fruity berry, ozone, apple and muguet. It has mid notes of plumeria, gardenia, jasmine, rose, carnation and peach and amber, coconut, and musk base notes.
- Sun & Sand- This oil fragrance bottles up the invigorating scent of a warm day at the beach so you can bask in the sun with your toes in the sand wherever you are. Sun & Sand oil fragrance is a fresh citrus scent with notes of ozone, amber, musk, and powder.
- Tahitian Vanilla- This complex exotic creamy vanilla is a must have for your line. Entwined with a whisper of heavenly tropical flowers, this Fragrance Oil invites in the tropical aromatic ambiance of a Tahitian Island breeze.
- Tropical Passion Fruit- Passionfruit is native to Brazil where 16th Century Spanish Catholics named it “Flor de las cinco llagas” or “flower of the five wounds” after its distinctive purple flower. Its common name is Maracuya in Ecuador and Brazil, Parcha in Venezuela, Lilikoi in Hawaii, and Chinola or Parchita in Puerto Rico. This oil fragrance is a sweet fruity sensational blend of passion fruit and ripe pineapple with nuances of sugary peach at the base.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media