Next time you have a lovely bouquet of flowers and it's not as fresh as when you first got it, instead of throwing it away, give those flowers new life as Twilight Woods Potpourri . Our Twilight Woods Fragrance Oil is creamy floral woody type with top notes of orange, peach and pear, middle notes of iris, jasmine, lily and rose, with a soft powdery musky, woody amber and tonka bean base note.
Making this Twilight Woods Potpourri DIY is easier than you think and can be personalized with citrus fruits and herbs as fillers. The potpourri can be refreshed over and over again with a spritz of Twilight Woods or another of your favorite scents. What You'll Need:
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
Twilight Woods Fragrance Oil
- Spray bottle
- Citrus fruits (optional)
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Gather your flowers to use for making the potpourri. Any kind of flower will work, especially ones that already have strong scents, such as roses. Flowers with small, individual petals work great, or whole heads can be used too. Preheat your oven to 200˚F.
- Cover a sheet tray with parchment paper. Cut the flowers from the stems right below the heads and place them on the tray, or remove individual petals and place in a single layer on the parchment paper.
- To add scent to your potpourri, cut and add thin slices of citrus fruits, or tuck in springs of rosemary, lavender, or thyme to the mix. You can also add whole spices, such as cinnamon sticks, cloves, or allspice, which are both pretty and wonderfully scented.
- Add 10 to 15 drops of Twilight Woods Fragrance Oil to one tablespoon of water in a small spray bottle, and spritz the potpourri ingredients. Then pop the potpourri into your oven.
- Dry in the oven for at least two hours, or until the flowers are brittle but not burnt. When the potpourri is ready, remove from oven and give another spritz of Twilight Woods.
- Once it's room temperature, gently mix the potpourri and place it in a bowl or small satchel. To refresh the scent, simply spritz with the oil mixture.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media