Apple Pie Soap
What You’ll Need for Apply Pie Soap:
- Shea Butter Soap Base (2 lbs of soap base will yield eight large 4 oz. bars of soap)
- Soap Mold
- Soap Colorant (if desired)
- Apple Fragrance Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Microwave Safe Measuring Cup w/ Spout
Apple Pie Soap Directions:Use about 1 lb (or half of the block) of soap base at a time which makes four large 4-ounce soaps. The block of shea butter soap base is smooth and silky, and it cuts easily with a kitchen knife. Slice the soap base into cubes, place them inside a 4-cup Pyrex measuring cup, and melt in the microwave in 20-30 second increments, stirring well after each microwave session to ensure that the soap is completely melted. For 1 lb of soap, generally microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave for another 30 seconds, stir again, and microwave a final time for 20 seconds. When the soap is completely melted, stir in Apple Fragrance oil (amount depending on personal scent preferences), vanilla extract and cinnamon. You can also used a mix of soap colorant in wine and orange colors to achieve the color shown in the picture. Pour the melted soap into the soap mold, and allow to sit undisturbed until cool (about 30 minutes or so). “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Originating in the Tien Shan mountains of Kazakhstan millions of years ago, the apple has been part of the human diet for tens of thousands of years. This Apple oil fragrance is a delightful mix of fruity floral and crisp green apple. It has top notes of green apple, crisp citrus, and nuances of berries with peach mid notes and a light musk at the base of the fragrance. A few other Fall Favorite Soap Aromas are:
- Almond- Originally from Asia, almonds became a staple food that helped sustain the long journeys of nomadic tribes. Moses crafted pure gold lamps in the shape of almonds, Persian rug makers wove their image into rugs and Van Gogh devoted many paintings to their likeness. The almond has been revered in art, music and literature as emblems of beauty, hope and rebirth. Inspired by their beauty and history this Almond oil fragrance has a rich, wonderful almond aroma married with sweet coconut and powder at the base.
- Cinnamon- The Hebrew Bible makes specific mention of cinnamon many times, including Moses being commanded to use sweet cinnamon in the holy anointing oil and in Proverbs where the lover’s bed is perfumed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon, just to name a few. This fragrance oil is warm, spicy, woody, balsamic, energizing, and sweet.
- Spiced Cider- A mulled apple type with top notes of green apple, lemon, orange and eucalyptus, middle notes of cinnamon, peach, pine, and clove with a tonka bean, vanilla, base note.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/diy
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs