Looking for a great way to detoxify your skin? Look no further! This charcoal face mask draws out toxins and helps skin prone to acne and blackheads. Ingredients:
- 1/2 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 1/2 tsp bentonite clay
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp filtered water
- 5 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Peppermint Swirl or Lavender Chamomile
- In a glass bowl, pour activated charcoal, bentonite clay, and baking soda. Mix coconut oil and filtered water in with other ingredients and stir together using a wooden spoon. Make sure to use a wooden spoon and not a metal one – the metal spoon will react negatively with the bentonite clay.
- Add 5 drops of Fragrance Oil
- Apply the mask on face for up to 10 minutes and rinse off!
— About Us
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.