Here is an easy and fun recipe to help you create your own natural based homemade liquid dish soap! What You Will Need:
- Container to store soap.
- 1/4 cups distilled water
- 1 cup of Castile Soap
- 2 teaspoons of Vegetable Glycerin
- 10 drops of Fragrance Oils. We recommend: Bamboo & Teak, Pear Fantasy, or Lime.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water into your container
- Add 1 cup of Castile Soap
- Add 2 teaspoons of Vegetable Glycerin
- Last but not least, add 10 drops of the fragrance oil of your choice.
- Put cap of container on and shake gently until thoroughly mixed!
— About Us
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.