Todays blog post is a super fun DIY we ran into on the Simply Design Blog. We wanted to share with you about how to make fragrance kid soap. One of the great things about this How to Make Fun Fragrance Kid Soap is how cute they come out and how creative you can make them. There are so many little toys, animals or themes you can use. Not just that you can use any of our Eternal Essence Oils to add a fun aroma too! I imagine creating a Mermaid one with our Island Hop fragrance oil or a little holiday ones with elves that have our Candy Cane fragrance. How To:
- Glyserin Soap- Amazon
- Fragrance Oil
- Plastic Toy/Animal
- Soap Molds- Craft Store or Amazon
- Melt the clear soap base in the microwave on 30 second bursts, stirring between bursts, until the base has fully melted.
- Add an animal or toy to each of the molds
- Add several drops of fragrance to the soap base.
- Pour soap base into mold over toy.
- Let it cool and harden and then pop it out of the mold.
Super cute idea and even kids can be involved in this craft. if you're interested, watch Simply Design Blog Video, How to Make Kid Soap
, and see her and her daughter make some themselves. I hope you enjoyed this How to Make Fun Fragrance Kid Soap blog post, for more How Tos on using our Eternal Essence Fragrance Oils feel free to stop by our Pinterest