This bug spray is super simple to make and gives you peace of mind by knowing what ingredients are going into your spray! It also helps to relieve bites you may already have.
What You Need:
- Hot filtered water
- Rubbing Alcohol or Witch Hazel
- Dried Lavender Petals
- 4oz Spray bottle
- 20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Almond Coconut Milk, Azalea, or Cedarwood!
- Fill your bottle about 1/4 with dried lavender petals.
- Pour rubbing alcohol or witch hazel about half the remaining space.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with hot water.
- Shake well to combine (and shake well before each use!) *Note* This can be used safely on your bare skin or over clothing, shoes, socks, and hair.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long-lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs