Create your own dishwasher detergent in powder form to keep your glassware clear and shiny!
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup epsom salt
- 1/3 cup Lemi Shine
- Airtight Container
- 25 drops of Fragrance Oils. We recommend: Apple, Lime or Margarita
- Place all ingredients in an air tight container or jar, stir well or cover and shake to combine.
- Use one tablespoon per load in your main dishwasher detergent compartment (you many also place the detergent in the bottom of your dishwasher before starting).
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs