What You Will Need:
- 1 tbsp rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- Distilled water (colloidal silver/ionic silver adds antibacterial power if available)
- Mixing bowl
- Small funnel or dropper
- Spray or pump bottle
- 15 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Candy Cane, Coconut Lime Verbena, or Pineapple
- Mix aloe vera gel, optional glycerin, and rubbing alcohol in a small bowl.
- Add fragrance oils of your choice.
- Mix well and add distilled water (or colloidal/ionic silver) to thin to desired consistency.
- Use a small funnel or medicine dropper to transfer hand sanitizer into spray or pump type bottles.
- Use as you would any other type of hand sanitizer.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs