Here are some diffuser scents for you to mix and enjoy with your kids!
What You Will Need:
- 1/4 cup of light oil like apricot kernel oil or safflower oil
- 2 tbsp of alcohol
- Reed sticks
- 20 drops of fragrance oils.
Here are some scents we recommend:
- Add 1/4 cup of a light oil to a glass measuring cup.
- add 2 tbsp of alcohol to the measuring cup. The alcohol is to help thin out the oils and help oils travel up reeds.
- Add 20 drops fragrance oil.
- Use one of the reeds to stir the oil and alcohol mixture. Stir well until the oils are dispersed in the alcohol.
- Pour the oil and alcohol mixture into the vase.
- Bundle the reeds and insert them into the neck of the vase. Fan them out.
- Flip sticks every few days to refresh scent.
- Replace the reed stick about once a month.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs