Superpower your face-washing routine with the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing properties of Aloe!
What You Need:
- 8-ounce bottle with pump
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 2 tablespoons of castile soap
- 2 teaspoons Jojoba oil (you may substitute with any other carrier oil you prefer)
- 10 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Cucumber Melon, Spa or Coral Reef but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Using the funnel, combine all the ingredients together
- Screw the lid on and shake to mix
- Before use, make sure to mix each time! Rub a dime-sized amount of the face wash between your hands and gently massage onto your skin. Wash and rinse off with cool water.
**Note: If you are using homemade Aloe Vera gel, it is recommended to store in a fridge and to use the face wash within the week!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/