Aloe vera is well known for being a great remedy for treating burns and dry skin but did you know that its great for improving your hair’s texture and increasing moisture retention? Try this DIY aloe vera leave-in conditioner and give your hair the moisture it craves!
What You Will Need:
- 1 spritz bottle
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 5-8 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend Almond, Instant Vacation and White Musk
Mix in a spray bottle, adding the fragrance oils at the very end and spray onto damp hair. Make sure to store in a cool, dry place.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs