Sometimes even if you’re careful and wear sunscreen, you can still get burnt. If you unfortunately got burned this summer, try this simple to make sunburn soother to help lessen the pain and discomfort until your skin heals again!
What You Will Need:
- Aloe vera gel
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Witch hazel extract
- Double boiler
- Container for cream
- Hand mixer
- 15 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend Lavender Breeze or Aspen Grass!
- Melt avocado oil, coconut oil, and beeswax in a double boiler until fully combined. Transfer the melted mixture into the bowl you plan to mix in. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool
- Combine the aloe vera gel, witch hazel extract, and fragrance oil in a separate container
- When the oil mixture is slightly above room temperature, whisk using a hand mixer. While whisking, slowly pour the aloe mixture in until fully combined. Continue whipping for another 30 seconds or so until the desired texture is reached
- Transfer the lotion to a container of your choice and store in a cool dry place. For extra cooling relief, you can keep it in the fridge. Apply for sunburn relief and soothing!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs