Enjoy the scent of fall with this soap that lathers so luxuriously on your skin!
Makes 4 Bars.
What You Will Need:
- 4 silicone soap molds
- 1 lb goat’s milk melt and pour soap base, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- Chopped up dried apple slices
- Optional** For an extra kick + aesthetics, add 4 cinnamon sticks!
- 10-15 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Cinnamon or Sexy Cinnamon Clove.
- Place dried apple slices at the bottom of 4 silicone soap molds
- Add soap cubes into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Continue microwaving at 10 second intervals while stirring in between until soap is completely melted.
- Stir in the fragrance oils of your choice and the apple pie spice. Pour the liquid into the silicone soap mold. Let sit at room temperature for 5 mins then top with cinnamon stick. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for about 40 mins total.
- Turn the soap mold over and push from the bottom to push the soaps out of their molds.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs