Aroma beads are little plastic beads that absorb about half their weight in fragrance oil! The scents can last up to 6 months and are perfect for use alternative to burning candles and can also be used as decorative accents to silk flower arrangements, in lace satchels, in drawers or closets and even in your car! Here’s how to make your own:
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup aroma beads
- Jar with air freshener lid or any lid. (We used an old candle container for ours)
- Optional: Liquid candle dye
- 1 oz fragrance oil. We recommend: Woodland Bay, or Warmth Of The Holidays
- If you are using liquid candle dye, start with choosing your fragrance and then add one drop of liquid candle dye for every ounce of fragrance. We recommend starting with one drop and then adding more if you’d like to achiever richer, darker colors. Mix well.
- Add your aroma beads and mix well until fragrance oil is absorbed evenly.
- Wait about 24 hours for the oils to completely absorb.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs