Today’s DIY teaches you how to create some aroma rocks that emit pleasant fragrances while adding to the aesthetic look of your home! We have 2 recipes, a simple version that works with stones you may find lying around your yard or create faux stones out of dough for a smoother look!
Recipe 1: Pumice Aroma Stones
What You Will Need:
- Stones **Note: We recommend Pumice stones for the most effective results!
- Sink to wash in
- Old towel or scrap cardboard
- Shallow glass bowl or mesh bag
- Fragrance oils. We recommend these scents! Barrier Reef, Bay Rum, Or Clean Cotton
Step 1: Rinse the rocks off in your sink until the water runs clear.
Step 2: Allow the rocks to air dry completely in a well-ventilated area, such as on a patio or porch.
Step 3: Place the stones on an old towel or on a scrap piece of cardboard, relatively close to one another.
Step 4: Drip the fragrance oils onto each stone. For small stones, use 20 to 30 drops of oil per cup of rock, or approximately 20 drops over an exfoliating stone. If you’re sensitive to fragrances, start with a little less oil — you can always add more later
Recipe 2: Dough Rocks
What You Will Need:
- Large bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Fragrance oils.
Step 1: Pour 1 1/2 cups of flour into a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup salt and 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch. Stir them together with a wooden spoon.
Step 2: Add 2/3 cup of boiling water, a little at a time, to the dry mix, stirring it with a wooden spoon. Add a few drops at a time of your favorite fragrance oil — 10 to 20 drops should do for the entire batch, depending upon how strong you’d like the scent. Stir until all ingredients are combined thoroughly.
Step 3: Tear off pieces of the dough and roll them into ball shapes. Flatten them slightly for a look similar to a polished river rock. Allow the scent rocks to dry and harden completely before displaying them.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs