Here is a super simple way to eliminate odors and freshen any area in your home, office or even car!
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- coffee filter
- 4 oz mason jar with jar ring
- Fragrance oils. We recommend these! Bahama Berry Melon, Gardenia, & Magnolia
1. Cut down coffee filter to fit on inside of jar ring, using the inner lid as a guide, & making it about a 1/2 inch bigger then the inner lid. You will not need the inner lid after this unless you want to store your air freshener and not use it. The coffee filter allows the air freshener to breath and absorb odors but keeps the mixture from spilling out.
2. Place baking soda into 4 oz mason jar.
3. Add in fragrance oils and stir essential oil and baking soda together.
4. Place coffee filter on top of jar, tighten ring around jar keeping the coffee filter in place. Decorate if desired.
5. To use, place in your area of choice. Allow it to absorb odors. You may need to shake it occasionally to keep it fresh. Add more fragrance oils as needed.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs