This DIY is great for anyone who needs an extra protective barrier on their lips during the fall season!
What You Need:
- Beeswax pellets
- Good quality coconut oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Little pots/tubs to store balms
- 10 drops fragrance oil of choice! We recommend: Almond Coconut Milk, Gardenia or Honey Shea!
- Start by microwaving 3 tablespoons of wax pellets with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Stop and mix, if everything has not melted, microwave for a few more seconds— make sure not to overheat your wax.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Stir up well and pour into the little pots!