Bentonite is an awesome clay that is harvested from volcanic ash! It stimulates blood flow, absorbs heavy metals, acids, toxins and helps to remove dead skin cells that clog your pores! Try this DIY and pamper your skin!
What You Need:
- Glass bowl
- Wooden or plastic spoon
- Bentonite clay
- Apple cider vinegar
- 15 drops fragrance oil of your choice! We recommend: Adriatic Fig, White Sand, or Moroccan Argan!
- Place a small amount of your clay powder into a small bowl. (**Do not use a metal bowl It will deactivate the ionic charge in the clay.**)
- Add just enough apple cider vinegar (or water to dilute vinegar) to make a thick paste like consistency. Add liquid slowly, and mix as you go.
- Spread evenly on a clean, dry face. (We recommend testing a small patch first if you have sensitive skin.)
- Leave on as long or short as you want. Usually about 10 minutes is good! The longer it stays on, the drier it becomes.
- Remove mask gently, using a warm, wet washcloth.
It is normal for skin to feel tingly and look pink after mask. This should go away shortly. (But please test a small area first if you have sensitive skin! You don’t want to end up burning or irritating your skin!)
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs