Today we have a DIY to help you get your skin healthy and GLOWING by the holidays!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup Dried Blue Cornflower Petals
- 1 cup Cornflower hydrosol
- 1/4 cup Olivem 1000
- 10 drops Optiphen Plus
- 1/3 cup Jojoba Oil
- 1 tsp Shea Butter
- 1 tsp Cocoa Butter
- 5 vitamin E capsules
- Heat proof jar or bowl
- 20 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Warm Rustic Woods, Aspen Winter, or Caramel Nut Muffin!
- Add the jojoba oil and dried cornflower petals into a heat-proof jar or bowl and warm in a water bath for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Heat at the lowest possible temperature to avoid burning the oils or herb and add more water if necessary.
- Strain the oil through a coffee filter or a fine-mesh tea infuser to remove the solids and discard the cornflower petals.
- Measure 1/4 cup of the cornflower oil and 1 cup cornflower hydrosol and add both into two separate heatproof jars or containers.
- Add the Olivem 1000, shea butter and cocoa butter to the jar with the oil.
- Warm both jars in a water bath until the Olivem 1000 and butters have melted. Stir occasionally to speed up the process.
- Transfer the oil-Olivem mixture into a large jar or a tall mixing bowl. Add the essential oils and vitamin E and whisk with an immersion blender to combine.
- Stir the Optiphen Plus into the cornflower hydrosol.
- Keep whisking and slowly pour the warm hydrosol to the oil phase. Whisk the emulsion for 2 to 3 minutes until well blended.
- Mix well to combine, then transfer your homemade body lotion into a pump bottle or airtight cosmetic jar.
**Tip: If your skin has been really dry, after taking a bath or shower blot your skin with your towel to dry off. Don’t rub. Then while your skin is still slightly damp, apply your moisturizer to your body to seal in some additional moisture!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs