Create some great smelling, essential fall decor using this DIY recipe!
What You Will Need:
- Ziploc Bag
- 10-20 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Pumpkin Patch or Sexy Cinnamon Clove
- If you collected pinecones from your yard, try popping them into the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees to sanitize. Allow to cool.
- Put all your pinecones in your ziploc, and sprinkle the pinecones with fragrance oil. Make sure you have enough drops to saturate the pinecones.
- Leave pinecones in bag for a few hours to absorb the oils.
- Put in a bowl, decorate, and enjoy!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs