Today’s DIY is a gentle exfoliant for sensitive skin to reveal a smoother complexion!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup MCT oil
- 3 tbsp cranberry powder
- 2 tsp beeswax pellets
- Glass container for storage
- Small heat-safe spatula
- 20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend these holiday scents: Warmth of the Holidays, Reindeer Retreat, and Sexy Cinnamon Clove!
- In a small double boiler melt beeswax and MCT oil over low-medium heat. Remove from heat when the beeswax is liquified, which won’t take long.
- Add the cranberry fiber or cranberry powder and mix well to incorporate. Add the fragrance oils of your choice. While the mixture is still liquid, transfer it to the container you instead to store your face scrub in. A small, heat-safe spatula works well for this.
- Leave your face scrub to cool to room temperature for about 40 minutes. **Don’t place it in the refrigerator to speed up the process, as this will result in uneven cooling and a lumpy texture.
- Once your scrub is completely cooled, give it another stir to ensure an even texture. Your face scrub is now ready to use.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs