This simple makeup recipe is great for dry skin and will give you a pretty, dewy look!
What You Need:
- 1 tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 tsp of Beeswax
- 1/2 tsp. Pink or Red Mica Powder
- Container to store the blush in!
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Beautiful Day, Enchanted Orchid, or Honey Shea!
- Fill a medium sized pot with water.
- Place a glass pyrex measuring cup in the water.
- Add all ingredients to glass cup and melt over medium heat.
- Once mixture is melted, add to a container.
- While the container cools, periodically check back to stir mixture so that the mica does not settle at the bottom.
- While mixing, you might want to add more mica if your blush does not have enough color.
- Once mixture is thoroughly mixed, press blush into container until smooth.