Today’s DIY is light and refreshingly cool! Its extra moisturizing and soothing properties will protect your skin from the drying effects of the sun and give it that silky-soft feel.
What You Need:
- 4 ounces Dead Sea Salt
- 1 ounce Sunflower Oil
- 0.4 ounces Shea Butter
- 0.2 ounces Aloe Vera Oil
- 6 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 1/2 mini scoop Green Mica Colorant (optional for added color)
- Mixing tool
- Container for the scrub
- 25 drops of fragrance oil: Cucumber Melon, All Natural Fragrance Oils Fresh Citrus Aloe Leaf, or Avocado Mint
- In a double boiler, heat shea butter on low until melted. Add sunflower oil and aloe vera oil. Whisk the mixture until blended.
- Add salt to a large mixing bowl. Pour the melted butter/oils over the salt, mixing well to fully combine the ingredients.
- Add cucumber mint fragrance oil and vitamin E oil. Stir well.
- Sprinkle green mica colorant over mixture and stir in to fully incorporate the color.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove and stir to blend in all the ingredients fully. Mixture should be thick enough so there’s no separation of oils.
- Fill your jar and voilà! Ready to be used!
How To Use
Apply a few scoops onto wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water.
Note: This is an oil scrub and will be slippery when used in the tub or shower. Please be careful. Also do not use if your skin has any cuts or open wounds as the salt will sting!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs