Here’s our favorite DIY to get a better quality sleep! This DIY recipe will use aromatherapy to help you relax and fall into a deeper sleep.
What You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp beeswax
- Mixing bowl or double boiler
- 15 drops of lavender fragrance oil and…
- 15 drops of cedarwood fragrance oil
- Microwave or use a double broiler over the stove to melt the coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and beeswax together.
- Add in all the drops of the fragrance oils together and stir well.
- Pour the oil into a container and allow to set.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
How to use:
Rub the salve on your pulse points and take a couple of slow, deep breaths of the scent.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs