This basic deodorant recipe is effective, super-frugal and non toxic!
What You Will Need:
- Empty deodorant stick
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp grated beeswax
- 5 drops tea tree oil
- 20 drops fragrance oils. We recommend: Sweet Pea, Apricot Peach, or Apple
- Begin by melting coconut oil and beeswax together over a double boiler. Rest a heat-proof bowl inside a small saucepan of water and heat it gently, stirring constantly, until the beeswax is melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir it all together. At this point, you’ll have a runny paste or slurry. This will change quickly.
- Work quickly: pour your deodorant slurry into your empty deodorant stick. By the end of this step, you may have to scrape the last of the paste into your container, push it down, and smooth the top. That’s how quickly it begins to solidify at room temperature!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs