This is a fun project that you can add to your Christmas tree or give away as a small gift!
What You Will Need:
- 1 packet of air-drying clay
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper or non-porous surface
- Christmas themed cookie cutters
- Christmas themed stamps
- Drinking straw
- Ribbon, string or twine
- Small bowl
- 10-20 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend using these scents: Warmth Of The Holidays, Spiced Cider, or Pine Needle.
- Prepare a non-porous surface to roll out your clay
- Roll out your clay out to about 4mm thick
- Press your stamps into clay
- Position your cookie cutters over your stamped images and cut out your ornaments or freestyle some shapes. Smooth any unwanted tears or wrinkles using a finger dipped in water.
- Take a straw and poke a hole at the top of your ornament
- Allow to try about 24 hours (Or however much time your clay’s instructions say)
- Once your ornaments have fully dried, soak them in a bowl of fragrance oils. You will need about 10-20 drops. Soak until all the fragrance oil has been absorbed
- String your ribbon, thread or twine through your ornament to finish your ornament
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs