This DIY dishwasher pod is super easy to make and effective!
What You Need:
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup borax
- 1/4 cup epsom salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar (you can also use lemon juice)
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these all-natural fragrance oils: Apricot Rosewater, Bali Lme Papaya, or Citrus Vitamin C!
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the vinegar into the mixture. Once the bubbles go down, stir well.
- Add fragrance oil of your choice and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cube tray or silicone molds. Pack in the mixture down into the molds.
- Allow the molds to sit for a few hours or overnight to make sure it is completely dry and then pop the mixture out of the molds.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs