Today’s DIY is so easy to make! Using 3 ingredients plus water, you can create a non-toxic dusting spray that cuts through dust, grease and grime and has no sticky residue.
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of fractionated coconut oil
- Fragrance oil
- 1 cup distilled water
- 16 oz spray bottle
- Add 1 cup of distilled water to 16 oz. spray bottle
- Add 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Add 1/4 cup of a carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil works the best but you can substitute with sweet almond oil or olive oil)
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oil!
We recommend: 30 drops of Barrier Reef,Clean Cotton, or Caribbean Escape!
- Shake it up & start getting rid of dust bunnies!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs