Create your own soap with natural exfoliation!
*Note: Creates about 12 bars of soap!
What You Will Need:
- About 4 pounds of clear melt-and-pour soap base
- A 12-inch PVC pipe mold with end cap
- A quality 12-inch piece of clean, dry loofah
- Color as desired
- Pyrex pitcher
- 1oz (or 30ml) of fragrance oils. We recommend: Butterscotch Cookie Dough, Honey & Shea, Or Sun & Sand
- Prepare the mold. Make sure that the soap mold is free from any dust or dirt on the inside and put the end cap on firmly.
- Insert loofah inside the mold.
- Cut, weigh, and melt your soap base.This 12-inch pipe mold holds about 40 ounces of soap base. Because you don’t know exactly how much space the loofah is going to take up, melt a little more necessary, just to be safe.
- Put the soap base in the microwave and melt it in 1- to 2-minute intervals until it is hot (about 180 degrees) and completely melted.
- Add 1 ounce of fragrance oil per pound of soap and stir. If using, add the coloring, and stir well.
- Slowly pour the melted soap into the top of the pipe mold. Leave an inch or 2 of space the top. Tap the mold against a hard surface to dislodge any air bubbles from the soap. Fill it the rest of the way & set the mold aside to cool for two to three hours.
- After the soap has cooled completely, it’s time to get it out of the mold. This can be a difficult process sometimes. Put the mold into the freezer for about 20 minutes before you attempt to unmold, and then pop the cap off of the soap. Place a standard size vegetable can under the mold. With the 3-inch pipe, it will just fit inside the pipe. Slowly push the pipe down onto the can. The log of soap will start to come out the top. Press slowly and firmly.
- Use a sharp serrated knife to cut through the soap and loofah. Slice about every inch and use the edge of the mold to create a straight, even cut.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs