Carry the scent of fall with you wherever you go with this homemade fall lotion!
What You Need:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup Shea butter
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stand mixer
- A container! This fits perfectly in an 8oz mason jar!
- 30 drops of fragrance oil: We recommend these scents: Butterscotch Cookie Dough, Caramel Nut Muffin, or Creamy Nutmeg!
- Melt the Shea butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour the melted mixture into the metal bowl of a stand mixer and place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, and add ginger, cinnamon, fragrance oils, and vanilla extract.
- Whip on high for 5 minutes or until mixture is a creamy fluffy consistency.
- Transfer to a Mason jar.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs